Animation Masterclass: Drive growth and boost ROI with Visual Marketing
Every brand manager knows that keeping marketing messages and visuals unified at every touchpoint helps build trust and familiarity, improves brand awareness, and delivers effective sales uptake.
In this Animation Masterclass, fellow Supper Club member and CEO and Founder of salamandra.uk, Christine Mackay, will take you through the world of visual marketing and show how this is an easy, effective and versatile tool for driving growth and engagement, as well as boosting ROI in every aspect of your business communication and digital marketing.
What you will learn:
- How to use visual elements to improve your digital marketing, increase memorability and boost ROI
- Attract new clients and stand out from your competitors
- Grow existing clients by illustrating your full service spectrum
- Better relay your (internal and external) business message and drive growth with animation
- Improve your internal reports and visual aids with engaging content that sticks
- Easily localise your marketing efforts to resonate in any region and into any language
Christine MacKay founded salamandra.uk in 2014, a multi award-winning animation studio that specialises in animation for business (B2B) and visual problem-solving. Having worked both client and agency side on three continents, Christine has expert knowledge in building collaborative, frictionless teams, developing a strong company culture, and, as a serial networker, cross-pollinating businesses. In 2021, she released her bestselling book, Destination Animation - How Smart Marketeers Convey Complex Messages memorably.