Are you struggling to find your footing as a new NED? Or are you an experienced NED keen to share your own personal successes and challenges?
This dinner will be hosted by Amanda Nurse, who has recently become an NED at the company she co-founded, Carterwood.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to learn from a like-minded group of fellow NED's.
This dinner will look to explore, but will not be limited to addressing:
- Strategies for successfully transitioning from a founder to a non-executive director role
- Effective ways to support the executive team without micromanaging
- Techniques for influencing the company's direction without overstepping boundaries
- How to manage potential threats to the business's long-term interests
- Approaches for adding value as a non-executive director, even when not involved in day-to-day operations
- Tips for handling emotional ties to the company
Register your place
Join Helm to attend our events and meet fellow founders, be inspired, and solve your business challenges in an open and welcoming environment.
Join 500+ members