Top tips on how to set up a successful team in China
You have found your suppliers and have developed a supply chain in China. But how do you take it to the next level? In this digital session, Benjamin King, Founder and CEO of Kinyu SCM will discuss how you can strengthen your supply chain by having your own team members on the ground. He will talk through key questions around setting up a team in China, how to do so, who to hire and what to look out for.
This session will cover:
- The different options to hire compliantly in China.
- Key elements of China labour law, social insurance and what to look out for.
- What are the key positions you should hire – when to bring a supply chain function in-house.
- Who to hire – finding and keeping remote-working talent in China.
- Navigating China Covid policies – impacts on supply chain.
Meet the speaker:
Benjamin has lived across China, in Beijing, Changsha, Shanghai and Guangzhou. Benjamin believes that the key to successful business in China is having a close relationship with partners in the country. As a supply chain consultant, Benjamin was regularly consulted on for a presence on the ground across multiple industries. This prompted him to set up The China Desk, a platform to support companies to hire their own supply chain personnel on the ground, solving the headache of China entity set ups and finding the right talent.