Unlocking Opportunities in the Property Sector - Breakfast
Are you a UK business founder with a keen eye on the property sector? Whether you're considering a direct leap into property ventures or exploring strategic investments, this breakfast event is tailor-made for you!
At this exclusive breakfast hosted by Jamie Menzies, we'll delve into the dynamic world of the property sector, offering valuable insights and networking opportunities that can open new doors to growing and diversifying your income.
You will get the chance to explore the latest trends, regulatory updates, and emerging opportunities that are shaping the property market landscape, regardless of whether you're a newcomer to the sector, or a seasoned property entrepreneur.
Topics to Be Discussed:
- Direct Property Ventures: From property development to management, we'll dive into the nuts and bolts of engaging in property projects directly.
- Indirect Investments: Explore the world of property investment, including options like Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), crowdfunding, and more.
- Market Insights: Get the inside scoop on current market trends, emerging hotspots, and regulatory changes affecting the property sector.
- Financing Your Vision: Discover the various financing options and strategies available to support your property ventures.
- Risk Mitigation: Learn how to identify and manage risks associated with property investments, ensuring a smooth journey.
- Private Property: Explore how to keep your property in the best shape it can be, avoid common mistakes, and unlcok any value creation that might be under your own feet
Meet the Host:
Jamie Menzies, has been in the property world for over 15 years. He has 2 businesses within the sector. Most recently he co-founded a B2B market place for building materials called BuildBuddy. This business sprung from his first business, Zebra Property Group, which is now 10 years old. Zebra is an end to end property company carrying out predominantly construction but also search, management and property development.
He predominantly oversees business operations at Zebra now but does still provide consultancy and advice for clients around their property and needs. He has also been involved in sourcing, planning and building out many developments in his professional career. Prior to starting Zebra, Jamie was a strategy consultant (at both Arcadis and PwC) focussing on the built asset environment and in particular residential and commercial property.