Agency Founders' Breakfast
A chance to catch up with fellow agency founders to discuss the particular thrills and challenges that come with running an agency. Members will bring their own challenges and issues to be discussed by the group.
Some of the topics that might be raised include:
- Finding and retaining talent
- How to measure performance among creative teams
- How does a marketing agency market itself well?
- Building an authentic agency culture in a virtual world
- The death of the long-term contract
- How to get more retainers
- Where have all the good clients gone?
FREE for all event-inclusive membership types. If you’re unsure about your membership type please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations: We kindly ask that members only sign up for events that they are certain they can attend. If you’re unable to attend an event, please contact the Events Team at least 72 hours in advance, or as soon as possible in case of an emergency. If an emergency does happen, please reach out to your contacts in the Helm network and offer your place to them.
Remember, cancelling an event or not showing up means that another member may miss out on a unique opportunity, as well as there being a financial cost to Helm for the venue hire and staff time.