Helm Ski Trip
A sell-out experience every year, our annual Ski Trip is the perfect opportunity to meet other founders, get some action on the slopes, form new connections and relax in the heart of the Alps.
Our upcoming trip hosted by Helm CEO, Andreas Adamides, will take place between Thursday 14 to Sunday 17 March, in the exclusive resort of Courmayeur Mont Blanc, just on the border between Italy and France (really the best of both worlds)!
The resort is 90 minutes from Geneva, and the hotel is located just 3 minutes from the ski lift. Plus - the recommended rental shop is at the top of the cable car, and has storage included for all rented equipment, so you can ski to and from the shop door with no walking in boots or carrying equipment!
All levels welcome! Great for seasoned skiers or anyone who wants to give it a try for the first time.
We encourage you to book ASAP as availability is on a first come first served basis.
- Set BA return flights from London Heathrow (including 23kg check-in baggage pp)
- Private return transfers between the airport and the resort
- 3 nights at 4* Hotel Pavillon (on a sharing basis or see the below option for a private room)
- Ski Passes - we can arrange them at an extra cost
- Ski equipment - we will provide a discount code upon booking but it is your responsibility to make arrangements
- Any food or drink (breakfast is included). We will book the restaurants for lunch and dinner and then payment will be settled via cards in.
- Any extra activities